.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Engagement!!!

I am love, love, loving that Amanda (Garry's little sister) is getting married!!! The big day is September 4th, 2010!!! This will be Maxwell's first big event and I'm thinking he needs a little tuxedo to mark the big occassion!! I love her fiance, Todd...he's just a gem!! They recently visited Oklahoma City and had engagement pictures taken and here are a few of my faves:

The venue: The Dominion House in Guthrie, OK...www.dominionhouseguthrie.com

The garden...trust me, this picture does not do it justice..Fabulous!
The house:
The happy couple!!!
LOVE this one!



So sweet!


OMG, isn't Amanda GORGEOUS!!!


So cute!



Here, I imagine Todd is thinking how lucky he is!


And here too!!!


We are so very happy for these two!! We wish you all the best Todd and Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails