.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's baby shower season!

I have hosted 3 baby showers this summer and have had a blast doing it! I'm thinking I need to change my occupation to party planner!! I started the summer off hosting Allison's shower~can't wait for Axton to get here!!


There is something in the water~seriously! There are prenant ladies everywhere!
The famous Ribbon Cake from Rasberries N Creme! Delish!!!

http://www.raspberriesncreme.com/
I love homemade gifts and Alli got a few that were to die for! These handpainted onseies her sister made were precious!

This quilt from her mom was also handmade and so cute!
The hostess gift was a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag. I had some anxiety about this gift but it turned out to be a hit!! She loved it!
http://www.petuniapicklebottom.com/
She is shocked to find out all the handy compartments it has!!! Here I am modeling it's many wearable styles!
The hostesses! What a pleasure it was to plan with them!
Although this day was all about Alli, Max made his debut and he was quite the little entertainer!



Had so much fun ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails