.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Complete my home improvement projects - New Year's Resolution #2!!

I know this is a lofty goal to complete all of my projects this year but....that's why they are called goals!!! Let me make it very clear that I love, love, love my house. I just want to update a few small things...

We have some pretty hideous wallpaper in all three of our bathrooms. I want to strip it all off, texture the walls and paint. I also want to get rid of the wall-to-wall mirrors in there and replace with some more contemporary ones.

We have a big kitchen with lots of counter space and plenty of storage. I'm not in love with our counters so I would like to replace with granite. Our appliances are in major need of an overhaul! We will replace with GE stainless appliances.

A good cleaning will help give our carpet a quick makeover but eventually we want hardwood downstairs and super plush, feel good on our toes, carpet upstairs.

Last on my list is to update our fixtures. They are certainly shabby...not so chic!
That doesn't sound like too much to me...I'll consider this post my official "honey-do" list for Garry!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE FIRST PICTURE! who's the designer? That pink room is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails