.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The House of Gaga - I love this little fashionista monster!!!

Lady Gaga, you have really impressed me! Shame on me for thinking you were a trashy, rebel songtress!!

After watching her humble appearance on the Oprah show, I have totally changed my opinion. She is obviously all about being yourself and having confidence in your uniqueness. She has no fear when it comes to fashion and rarely are these fashion statements anything but her artistic expression. I love that! The one thing she said on the Oprah show that really impressed me was her advice to young adults to always maintain a respectful, close relationship with your parents. Her parents helped her achieve her dreams even though they didn't understand them and she is obviously extremely grateful for that. I haven't even mentioned the fact that she is an extremely talented artist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails