.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Things I Love Love Love!

I am 26 weeks pregnant this week and feeling soooooo excited about our little muffin just a bakin' away! I am so ready to meet this little guy, I can barely even stand it! In a pathetic effort to keep my mind occupied from the fact that we still have 3 months to go, I am listing all the things I love about babies and this pregnancy!!

little baby moves...the baby kicking is like constant reassurance that our little guy is healthy and happy!

decorating the nursery...frankly, i just love decorating.

garry being super protective...it's just so sweet.

sharing fun pregnancy stories with friends...i really take joy in laughing my hiny off at all the pregnancy shenanigans i partake in.

being pregnant at the same time as some of the best girlfriends in the world...jen, alli, casie; true blessings!

talking about names...maxwell, hudson, oliver, lennox, gavin, kingston...the list goes on an on!

sonograms...8 wks, 13 wks, 20 wks, all unbelievable! this baby's heatbeat is truly one of the most precious sounds i have ever heard.

my ever-expanding appetite...i can't get enough chocolate, mexican, anything spicy, pb&j, bbq...

my ever-expanding waistline...see above!

pregnancy dreams...just plain crazy!

That's about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails