.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

15 days to go!!!!!!

The countdown is really on!!! 2 weeks to go and Garry and I will be a family of three instead of two!!! I really can't articulate how I feel but I will try....nervous, excited, scared, joyful, grateful...I could really go on and on!

This is one of my favorite pics of G and I. So happy! (and I love that we are nerdy enough to match!!)
This pic was taken many moons ago when Jen and I were just single roomies! I can't believe I am pregnant and she has one already and one on the way!!!
Lawdy knows where I found this one but when I did it was labeled "trouble!" No truer words have ever been spoken!!! Who would have thought we would both be pregnant just a couple years after this was taken?? I LOVE being married but I love girl's night out too!! I wonder how long it will be until we have another???

I love this picture of the four of us! I don't know if I've ever seen Jen and Conor so happy! Garry and I weren't married yet and we weren't even thinking about babies! Times are changing! Married and a bun in the oven!

Another pic of the two of us...loving life and having fun! I can't wait to see what the next couple of years brings! I am so excited to embark on this new journey of parenthood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails