.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby Shower Bliss #2!

I am so blessed to have such fabulous friends! Jen and Alli threw me a baby shower in OKC a few weeks back and I had a GREAT time!

The three of us are just a few weeks apart! I am 36 weeks, Jen is 32 weeks and Alli is 26 weeks!


Gorgeous hydrangeas and roses that match Max's nursery! Jen's mom prepared the cupcakes. DELICIOUS!

The delicious spread Alli and her sister prepared. Yum!

This memory tree was so precious. Full of pics of Garry and I, Max's first sono pics and fun baby essentials. Jen was in charge of decor and let me tell you, they were so cute and most of them moved right into Max's nursery! This girl's got some skills!

Overall, I had such a fun and exciting day with friends and family. I am so BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails