.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 1 - Your Favorite Song

I have sooooooooooooo many favorite songs so I am going to do my best by narrowing it down to a very short list...

Like so many, some of my favorite songs remind me of great memories in my life and these few songs remind me of some really great memories.

Michael Jackson - Man in the Mirror...I just really love this song...not sure why!

John Mayer - Gravity...when I met my husband Garry, we would listen to this song over and over and over (as I write this, I am well aware of how corny it sounds!!!) but we spent countless hours getting to know each other and talking about our faith, goals, dreams, and each time I hear this song, it reminds me of how special our relationship is! We also played it at our wedding and that was truly one of the best days of my life!

Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me...In my younger years, (now that I am the ripe old age of 30 I feel like I can reflect on my "younger years") I would go to Russel's (an Oklahoma City must for anyone unaware of how cool a hotel bar can really be!!!) and dance the night away with some of the best friends in the world!! This song was a must-have to complete the experience!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Glad your doing the challenge, I have had alot of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails